Friday, December 24, 2010

brahmavith brahmaiva bhavathi

the subject matter  is often quoted upanishadic statement. the meaning is one who wants to know brahman is brahman.i can quote an example often we keep spects on the forehead, and go on searching for the same. i blame everybody in my house in my search. till a small child of the house tells me hey grandpa, spects is on ur forehead. i check and keep quiet. now i have realised, what a big fool i was? can i complain about my foolishness to others now? i cannot. since a new knowledge has doned on me. the samething  happens for a jeeva when he approaches  a teacher to know about atma, he  says u are the brahman that u are  searching  for. now the student  knows about brahman. having known brahman, he realises what big fool he was earlier. now he never blames. he remains silent and revels in atmagnyanam. before i was searching the brahman. now i realise, i am brahman.

No comments:

Post a Comment